Green Economy Group runs the Terawatt Exchange and the Green Economy Store.
Operating as a SaaS product, the Terawatt Exchange is a global research platform with listings that have a combined value of US$3 trillion and an aggregate generating capacity of 2,131 gigawatts (2.1 terawatts) across 42 sectors ranging from solar, wind, and hydro to smart grid, energy storage, green buildings, reducing emissions from deforestation and forest degradation (REDD+), green AI, green blockchain and negative emissions technologies.
Green Economy Group has also developed a proprietary database of institutional investors focused on green investments with aggregate assets under management (AUM) exceeding US$100 trillion.
Green Economy Group is a social enterprise company committed to ending climate change by reducing global temperatures to zero degrees Celsius (0° C) above pre-industrial levels and reducing the carbon dioxide in Earth’s atmosphere to the 280 parts per million level during the 10,000 years prior to the Industrial Revolution.
As a technology company with a social enterprise mission, Green Economy Group intends to deliver on this vision of a global net-zero economy powered 100 percent by renewables by serving – through the Terawatt Exchange and other initiatives – as a catalyst for making the annual multi-trillion dollar investments required to achieve this goal. An initial milestone on this path is the Ceres clean trillion initiative.
The Terawatt Exchange (TWX) is designed for five key audiences:
- marketing, sales, finance, engineering and business development professionals in technology and service providers that are looking to identify project development firms and cleantech companies to sell their products and services to.
- executives in utility firms and green independent power producers exploring partnership opportunities with project development companies and cleantech firms.
- buyers in global corporations interestested in entering into green corporate Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) with project development firms.
- investors conducting market research and due diligence to assess competitive forces, industry dynamics, major growth drivers, key risks and potential investment opportunities.
- policymakers assessing the growth and scale of the 42 sectors of the green economy across countries and regions to develop and implement policies and incentives designed to deliver on net-zero national, regional, and global objectives.
The Green Economy Store is the world’s largest provider of green economy clothing, accessories, and art. We help green economy companies and professionals communicate their expertise, celebrate their leadership
and convince the world to end climate change.
The vision of Green Economy Group is to serve as a catalyst for transforming the world’s economy from one powered by fossil fuels into a green economy with zero carbon emissions and a one-planet footprint.
We embrace superior investment returns as a means to accelerate our social enterprise vision and scale our green economy impact worldwide. Green Economy Group is privately owned and consistent with our cultural values we dream big and pursue our goals with a combination of ambition and patience.
- Our inspiration
- Green Economy Group’s page on LinkedIn.